Since I was a kid, I’ve never been able to say no to cold ice cream and Popsicle’s on a hot summer day. But this year it’s time to grow up. Peach Schnapps Pops with Frozen Raspberries is one of two summer creation in my adult line of summer Popsicle’s.
Made with five simple ingredients and bursting with the taste of fresh sweet peaches and sour raspberries, these boozie pops are simple to make and very popular before or after dinner treat.
Peach schnapps pops are always a huge hit with an unsuspecting crowd. You can plan on a few guests who will ask for a second round of these babies so plan to make extra!
Next time try my Strawberry Mint Lemoncello Popsicle too. Here’s to a great summer!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you’ve made it please share it with me by tagging @culinary.butterfly on Instagram or @culinarybutterfly on Pinterest, or by using the hashtag #culinarybutterfly on Facebook
Share this Post
- 1 peach, sliced into 16 pieces
- 16 raspberries
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Pour water into a container that has a pour spout and let the water cool for 15 minutes.
- Add peach schnapps and stir to combine.
- Place 2 peach slices and 2 raspberries in each popsicle mold.
- Gently, pour the peach schnapps mixture into each popsicle mold until it reaches just below the top of the mold.
- Cover mold with top and add popsicle sticks. Transfer the popsicles to the freezer and freeze 4 hours or until you are ready to serve.
Recipe by Lisa Soldo-Johnson for www.culinarybutterfly.com