Have you ever taken a bite into a burger, a fish taco, a burrito, dry chicken, or a bowl of chili and said to yourself, “Hmm, this recipe needs a little something more, but I’m not sure what”? Lime Crema is your answer, and it’s not just for Mexican food anymore. This light creamy sauce packed full of flavor can
Dreamy Lime Crema has endless uses including a dip for your favorite chips or vegetables. Pair it with a bowl of fruit for a creamy sour twist to your snack time. Add a dollop over chocolate cake or carrot cake and experience a whole new burst of flavors you will love. It’s literally “Dreamy.”
Share this Post
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest use organic limes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, lime juice, garlic powder, and salt until creamy and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Excellent on fish and chicken tacos.
- Use with meat and rice, in soup or chili, as a chip or vegetable dip.
- The versatility of this dip is endless.
Recipe by Lisa Soldo-Johnson for www.culinarybutterfly.com