- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 small cucumbers peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup organic chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt adjust to taste
- cracked pepper optional
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and halved
- In medium pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the cucumbers and saute 2-3 minutes or until the cucumber pieces soften slightly.
- Add the broth and continue to simmer for 12 minutes.
- Stir in dill and the coconut milk, adding salt and pepper and adjust to taste once the soup has warmed.
- Slice each hard boiled egg in half and place two halves in the bottom of each serving bowl.
- Ladle soup over the eggs and garnish soup with extra dill and cracked pepper.
Recipe adapted from Clean Eats by Dr. Alexandro Junger
Recipe on www.culinarybutterfly.com