- 1 pack Udon Noodles
- 1 cup bok choy, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Gluten-free Tamari
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In large pot, bring 12 cups of water to a boil. Add noodles and let boil 8-9 minutes or until noodles are tender. Strain in colander and transfer noodles to a medium bowl. Let cool 5-10 minutes.
- While noodles are cooling, prepare the sauce by combining garlic, ginger, tamari, syrup, sesame oil and red pepper flakes, in a small bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Prepare vegetables, and add them to the noodles. Pour sauce over noodles and gently toss together vegetables, noodles and sauce until well combined.
- Serve the noodles warm or cold.
Recipe by www.culinarybutterfly.com